By Craig R. Allen,Ahjond S. Garmestani
Read Online or Download Adaptive Management of Social-Ecological Systems PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Picking the optimum administration choice calls for environmental danger managers and choice makers to guage diversified, and never consistently congruent, wishes and pursuits of a number of stakeholders. figuring out the trade-offs of alternative concepts in addition to their felony, monetary, clinical, and technological implications is necessary to acting actual checks and making sound judgements.
The improvement of U. S. city transportation coverage during the last half-century illustrates the altering relationships between federal, country, and native governments. This complete textual content examines the evolution of city transportation making plans from early advancements in road making plans within the Thirties to today’s issues over sustainable improvement, protection, and pollutants regulate.
The advanced laws of the Endangered Species Act confirmed by way of the U. S. Fish and natural world provider will be difficult for environmental pros who needs to conform to them or support consumers in compliance. this can be real particularly for these and not using a historical past in biology or ecology. The Endangered Species Act: historical past, Implementation, Successes, and Controversies discusses the Act utilizing transparent clinical prose that each one pros whose actions healthy into the ESA compliance procedure can with no trouble understand, together with people with constrained schooling in technology.
Die fünfte Auflage dieses Buches liefert einen Überblick über den neuesten Stand zu Ressourcen- und Klimaschutz durch Kreislaufwirtschaft und zur Verwertung von Altprodukten und Altstoffen (inkl. Papier, LVP, Glas, Metall, RDF, Elektronikschrott und seltene Metalle). Schredder und Zerkleinerungstechnik werden im Kapitel Aufbereitung fester Abfallstoffe besprochen.
- Ein Königreich für Tiere: Die Geschichte der britischen Tierrechtsbewegung (German Edition)
- Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis: Environmental Applications and Case Studies (Environmental Assessment and Management)
- The Economics of Climate Change Policies: Macroeconomic Effects, Structural Adjustments and Technological Change (Sustainability and Innovation)
- The Mekong: A Socio-legal Approach to River Basin Development (Earthscan Studies in Water Resource Management)
- Environmental Decision-Making in Context: A Toolbox (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
- International Energy and Poverty: The emerging contours (Routledge Studies in Energy Policy)
Extra info for Adaptive Management of Social-Ecological Systems
Adaptive Management of Social-Ecological Systems by Craig R. Allen,Ahjond S. Garmestani