By Leonard M. Hammer
Read or Download A Foucauldian Approach to International Law: Descriptive Thoughts for Normative Issues PDF
Best international law books
Study Paper (postgraduate) from the yr 2011 within the topic legislations - Comparative criminal structures, Comparative legislation, grade: "-", collage of Vienna (Strafrecht und Kriminologie), direction: Forschungsarbeit, language: English, summary: the purpose of this examine paper is to convey a few comparative information from all Albanian codes relating to sentences and consequences in keeping with Albanian conventional legislation, and to turn out to what quantity they've been approximate or specific in sentences measures opposed to perpetrators.
Clash answer idea has develop into correct to a few of the demanding situations confronted through the United international locations peacekeeping forces as efforts are made to profit from the stressful and devastating effect of the numerous civil wars that experience erupted within the Nineteen Nineties. This paintings analyzes the theory.
This publication is without doubt one of the few to boost intimately the proposition that overseas legislation with reference to interstate strength is best derived from perform than from treaties. Mark Weisburd assembles the following a large physique of proof to aid practice-based principles of legislation just about strength. Analyses of a specific use of strength by means of a nation opposed to one other kingdom as a rule start with the language of the constitution of the United international locations.
This ebook embarks on a dialogue of rulemaking in air delivery, its techniques and legalities, beginning with a deconstruction of labor performed on the time of writing in a number of fields of air shipping via the overseas Civil Aviation association (ICAO) which will be on the apex of rulemaking.
- Non-State Actors, Soft Law and Protective Regimes: From the Margins
- The Protection of Diplomatic Personnel
- Nuclear Weapons and International Law: from the London Nuclear Warfare Tribunal via the International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion to Contemporary Developments
- European Enlargement across Rounds and Beyond Borders (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- The EU and Member State Building: European Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans (Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding)
- International Responsibility and Grave Humanitarian Crises: Collective Provision for Human Security (Global Politics and the Responsibility to Protect)
Additional info for A Foucauldian Approach to International Law: Descriptive Thoughts for Normative Issues
A Foucauldian Approach to International Law: Descriptive Thoughts for Normative Issues by Leonard M. Hammer