By Stephen Thompson
—Dale Ennis, Canadian MoneySaver
"...easy-going kind and avoidance of the extra mind-numbing information make for an excellent primer at the perks and pitfalls of self-employment. The...one-sentence counsel within the appendix are most likely definitely worth the cost of admission alone."
—Gordon Powers, The Globe and Mail
"...one of the higher books i have noticeable out there for small-business vendors and higher but, it is all Canadian content."
—Linda A. Fox, The Toronto Sun
As a small-business proprietor or a home-based entrepreneur, you will have lots of questions about taxes, yet only a few solutions. thankfully for you, 167 Tax information for Canadian Small Business incorporates a wealth of tax making plans recommendation and techniques that can assist you keep in your company tax invoice. So even if you must do it your self or decrease what you pay your accountant - let alone the govt - this can be how you are going to maintain more cash on your pocket, the place it belongs.
- Packed with tax assistance that may prevent countless numbers, or maybe hundreds of thousands, of greenbacks year-round.
- Written in a question-and-answer structure that is effortless to appreciate, sensible, and simple to apply.
- Features 167 "Tax Beaters" - quick-reference guidance that spotlight key issues - plus 3 bonus tips on how to assist you keep even more!
- Explains the way to retailer taxes in each element and at each degree of your business.
- Features a Year-Round Tax-Planning Calendar.
- Coverage comprises: company start-up, company tax making plans, GST/HST, deductibility of domestic and car expenditures, what to do when you are audited through the Canada profit company, CPP and QPP deductions for self-employed marketers, and masses more.
The final "tax trainer" for each Canadian in a small or home business, this booklet may help you to overcome the taxman at his personal game!
Read or Download 167 Tax Tips for Canadian Small Business: Beat the Taxman to Keep More Money in Your Business PDF
Similar personal finance books
". .. a booklet for each Canadian in a small or home business who's suffering from advanced tax principles and laws. " —Dale Ennis, Canadian MoneySaver ". .. easy-going type and avoidance of the extra mind-numbing information make for a pretty good primer at the perks and pitfalls of self-employment. The.
Buying and selling will get severe. .. makeover! on the way to find out about making an investment or buying and selling stocks, techniques or currency yet nervous approximately complicated causes, fear not more! utilizing girlie analogies in procuring, type and shoes-- this enjoyable, academic and finished advisor will display: • How habit is a huge a part of buying and selling and the guidelines that truly paintings.
The easiest Ever ebook of cash Saving assistance for Clowns: inventive how one can reduce Your expenditures, preserve Your Capital And preserve you cash; is the last word advisor to saving cash and getting wealthy quickly. full of the craziest, funniest and so much ridiculous cash saving counsel you could think, this funny, groundbreaking source indicates you ways Clowns waste cash and offers you with every thing you must rework your lifestyles.
Truth or Dare? discover the truths of retirement or dare to go into unprepared. truth: The very considered retirement is daunting. There’s a lot to do and lots of methods to think about. Fiction: you could placed the concept apart for many years, until eventually the time comes. evidence are facts―retirement is inevitable. sooner or later, you'll not paintings.
- The Money Shot: The Professional Athlete's Financial Playbook to Make the Big Time Last a Lifetime
- Die große Rentenlüge: Warum eine gute und bezahlbare Alterssicherung für alle möglich ist (German Edition)
- Missing Pieces Plan: Providing You and Your Loved Ones Peace of Mind
- How to Make Money in Day Trading
Additional resources for 167 Tax Tips for Canadian Small Business: Beat the Taxman to Keep More Money in Your Business
167 Tax Tips for Canadian Small Business: Beat the Taxman to Keep More Money in Your Business by Stephen Thompson